Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm

YAY!

Keep it up or I will kill you.

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

Could I ask for more?

No, I wanted just this. The only thing I need now is the background music for the Mario sequences.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Those were recorded by Chris and Chase.

Teh Legend Of Piconjo Teh Legend Of Piconjo

You only get a 1 cuz of the music and background

WTF? It was just a stick guy sliding towards an LF guy over the course of 5 minutes. The only good things are the music and background, but still I have to deduct from graphics cuz of the other stuff. Don't do this again

Candy Cane Crisis Candy Cane Crisis

Sweet new platformer

I love this game! Where'd you get the music? This is an awesome game with an awesome song playing in the background, and my only problem is that once I got to what I assumed was the "second level," I died randomly for no reason all the time. But still, great game.

Flash RPG Maker v0.1 Flash RPG Maker v0.1

Can't wait for the full version!

I really liked this. It's great to finaly relax and not have to think about code. Just type in some words, move things around, and select choices. Great. Please come out with the version where you can test your game. Also, put things into all of those blank places so that there's more variety.

Newgrounds Rampage Newgrounds Rampage

Pretty good game.

Pretty good. Hope it makes it to the portal.

Link's Not Afraid of the Dark Link's Not Afraid of the Dark

Nice remix!

I musta stayed up for hours without sleep playin Zelda and hearin this awesome song. Thanks for makin a remix that's even better than the original one.

Trogdor Pump RemiX Trogdor Pump RemiX

THE BURNINATOR!

Pretty good. That wasn't too bad, and I'm glad to see some Homestar fans here. It deserves a pizza-trophy and an overall 8.

Zelda remix 35 Zelda remix 35

AWESOME!

This is so awesome! You obviously worked hard on this one, and it turned out great! Some awesome Zelda tunes to pick for a remix by the way. Great job!