Candy Cane Crisis Candy Cane Crisis

Sweet new platformer

I love this game! Where'd you get the music? This is an awesome game with an awesome song playing in the background, and my only problem is that once I got to what I assumed was the "second level," I died randomly for no reason all the time. But still, great game.

Flash RPG Maker v0.1 Flash RPG Maker v0.1

Can't wait for the full version!

I really liked this. It's great to finaly relax and not have to think about code. Just type in some words, move things around, and select choices. Great. Please come out with the version where you can test your game. Also, put things into all of those blank places so that there's more variety.

Newgrounds Rampage Newgrounds Rampage

Pretty good game.

Pretty good. Hope it makes it to the portal.

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

Urkel sold for 16 cash!

This is one of the best flash games I've ever played in my whole life! It's awesome and twisted how you just hold out pudding and beat people with a camera as they eat it!

flashforbeginners:script flashforbeginners:script

Helpful Actionscript.

It was pretty helpful, but when I test it, the space ship doesn't explode when the enemy touches it, it keeps exploding the whole time.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Best sim ever!

This is such an awesome sim! Like one guy said, it's a sim that's not about drugs or sex, and it's really, really cool. The Blam and Protect thing is probably from that thing in the flash protal and that's awesome! One of the only things I don't like is how it says Knox just makes loser rip-offs, cause he's the best. Everything else, awesome!

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

Best Game Ever!

This is the best frickin game ever! So awesome! It takes a while to get a good life, but this is awesome.

Screw With Knox Screw With Knox

Pretty cool.

It's pretty cool. That's partly cause it's Knox of course, and KNOX IS KING! Ima true Knox fan.